Our Returns Policy
- Please check your order carefully before submitting it, especially the size and colour of garments. We cannot accept returns of non- faulty goods because the products have been personalised specifically for you.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please inform us as soon as possible. If it has already been processed it cannot be cancelled.
- When you receive your order, if any part is incorrect, please inform us immediately. Where there is a minor fault a suitable replacement will be offered.
- Products will only be replaced or refunded if they do not correspond to the order placed. In this instance, please return the incorrect item(s) to us within 28 days of purchase in unused condition, with a covering letter stating whether you want a full refund or exchange.
- Returned items are to be sent to: Bread & Butter Threads, Unit 5, SOUTH TEES BUSINESS CENTRE, Business Centre, Middlesbrough TS6 6TL We will only acknowledge returned goods if they are sent using Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ Recorded delivery so you have proof of delivery. You will have to meet the delivery costs of returning the products, although we will refund the postage at our discretion once the item in question is re-checked. If we are at fault then we will reimburse Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ Recorded delivery postage costs.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.